Groundhog Day is Saturday, February 2nd and thousands of people from all over will flood to Punxsutawney, PA to see what Phil predicts for the upcoming Spring .
The story goes that if the groundhog sees his shadow when he emerges on this day, six more weeks of winter will ensue. Apparently, the threat of the cold, harsh winter continuing scares him back into his comfy little hole in the ground to wait it out.
But since we’re not weathermen around here, we thought we’d have a little fun with this holiday and change the meaning to be more fitting for us and our customers (hence the “tongue and cheek” headline).
So, in celebration of “Groundhog Day,” we’re giving away a FREE Network Health Check to any of our clients and friends who have a business network of 5 or more PCs.
At no charge, we’ll come onsite and…
- Check your security settings to make sure you are protected from hacker attacks, worms, and viruses.
- Scan and remove spyware that is secretly stealing your company’s bandwidth, jeopardizing the speed of your computer system, and embezzling confidential information about you, your employees, and your business.
- Check your network’s back-up system to see if you really could be back up and running fast in the event of a major outage, crash, or natural disaster.
- Verify that you have the most up-to-date security patches installed properly; miss one critical update and you’re a “sitting duck.”
- Diagnose slow, unstable PCs.
And if WE find problems, we promise not to crawl into some hole in the ground to hide! We’ll outline what we’ve discovered and provided suggestions on what you should do to ward off 6-weeks of downtime, data loss, slow performance, and a host of other problems.